PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2023, 10:32
Makiko

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
I don't care if the internals get negative scores & externals have to get 6/5

QF can do what they like & never hire an external again, wouldn't seem particularly fair to ADF Pilots

Just pointing out how it works

Internals: 100 % get test, required score 1/5 & proceed to interview

Externals: 25% get test , required score 4/5 & proceed to interview

How is the initial interview that an internal did to join the internal remotely relevant ?

"No reason can't pass interview again"

Agreed but that isn't really the challenge, the challenge is getting to the interview

& another barrier for externals has been set up now that QF mainline will have an annual intake for internals only

Some subsids release by seniority & others rank by "merit" - that would be your scores . So if you got Q4 , 2025 that would
likely at (merit based subsid) , just means your scores are pretty low & that is not the companies fault. & it isn't a CIA conspiracy
either simply means from the cohort at your subsid - you scored poorly

It doesn't bother of phase me in any way

Why oh why does the "narrative" persist with all of this Silly Billy stuff ? Conspiracy , go work for Virgin/Rex will make it easier , brown nosing deals

Yes I should go off join Virgin so when QF open to externals (which is when ??) , as opposed to internal only process in January 2024 .Then I can submit my application
& I will have a 25% chance of getting a test & maybe a 50% chance of getting through. Lets do that in a couple of years , that is such a better idea than staying at my subsid doing test (that is an "entitlement") in Jan 2024 scoring zero and then proceeding (another entitlement) to interview & likely at least 85% chance of success

You are miles ahead of me Sherlock

Last edited by Makiko; 8th May 2023 at 10:57.