PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International 2023 recruitment
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2023, 12:13
debbieitaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kylie walker
“It’ll be fine..” it better be! It’s not her career on the line!
i just read your post and can’t believe what I’m reading, honestly I’m shocked at the lack of professionalism.
so they’ll be covering the $400 if you are asked to repeat the test right? unbelievable..

If you did well in every aspect, except the audio testing, I’d be making a huge fuss about this to the man gaging director of Bodycare, as this was not your fault and cost of doing it again - due to internal distractions is not on.
I would seriously speak to your recruiter either way as they are paying for this test and if candidates are having to push back starting times this is going to cost people money and is a huge inconvenience!
if it has to be repeated, it’s either costing Qantas, or US hard earned money. If one was to add up the number of applicants in 1 AD group, the cost would exceed tens of thousands.

So so you know if you passed? Im dying to know the outcome.
And if no, will this affect your GS start date?

seriously, how patronising can you get? Good for you for speaking up and raising a legit concern.
I passed thank goodness. But yes, I felt the same as you, but I realised probably not many girls speak up about it because they're petrified of appearing negative during the assessment process, and getting a subsequent rejection based on poor attitude, hence there's likely very few repeats.