PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2023, 13:11
Jokesonyou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder, how the private affairs of a part-time employee can be reflected on the whole company? Your point makes absolutely no sense.. Instructor had a side hustle and got caught doing something questionable, that is on him. The only reason why BAA was mentioned in all of this is that he sometimes works for them as an instructor.. It is crazy how you can point a narrative just one way

On the other note, it feels like this forum is full of unsuccessful wannabe pilots, who thought they are entitled to something.. Crying about issues that were relevant a couple years ago.. Time goes by and things improve. Sad experience of underachievers is relevant but it definitely does not paint a complete picture and definitely does not represent the current situation. Anyway, training business is highly regulated, which leaves small margins to maneuver. It is up to students, to grind and learn everything to the best of abilities

Issues with cadet programs? Sure, but how come the training company gets blamed for unfulfilled promises form airlines? BAA does not guarantee you job, airlines give you that commitment. It is all laid out in the engagement letters.
Fake cadet program? really? If it would be fake, don't you think that an airline would take legal action if that would be true?

The amount of gossip here is just on another level, especially from people who claimed that graduated recently. I wonder why they are not sharing the part where BAA proactively helps them book interviews with airlines

Sure, there are some minor issues, but nothing so dramatic that makes you say "reputation has been down to the ground" .

All in all, since it actually is a rumor network, I guess it is pretty obvious as to what type of people come here Cheers, and happy pilot's day guys!