PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress FO Recruitment Process
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2023, 06:45
SkyRider9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AviatorBoy_95
Hi SkyRider9
Thanks for the feedback.
Do you comfirm that you you took the Aeronautics and English test during the real exam? I'm asking because we are supposed to provide the compagny with TOEIC (or equivalent) scores and Aeronautics is flagged is supposed to be in beta on the training website.
Also, do you mind sharing your scores to have an idea of what to target during the training?
Thank you in advance
I did take those tests indeed. Aeronautics is like 3 questions and English is like 7-8 questions. I did provide the company with an IELTS score also but they still do it. For aeronautics you don't get a score, it's just written as "beta". You don't get exact scores but percentiles: I was in +85th percentile for all 3 game modules. In training tests I got scores like ~2300 on TS, 97-100% in SO, and ~100 in WM as far as I can remember

(By the way this is out of context but I have a problem with text messages. I suppose you can only have 1 message in your inbox, and again and again I get notified that I "don't have any space left in the mailbox". Any ideas?)