PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-10
Thread: Luton-10
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2023, 13:07
pabely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TBSC
None of those are financials. Quite easy to find the loss they reported for the first 9 months of their fiscal year (-351 million). I guess the Q4 (finished 31MAR) won't turn it into a profit whatever load factor they had.
Their stable program in LTN today: TIA an hour, CLJ an hour, PRG two hours, OTP an hour, TLV 90 mins, BUD five hours and a bit, BEG 90 mins, KUN an hour, evening PRG two hrs, PMI estimated three hrs, evening BUD an hour.
What is interesting is the all first wave inbounds were all early. Is the problem the handling agent or airport congestion itself? My point is they do not seem to be cancelling flights like they did before so have resolved crewing issues. With the extra stands coming in should they consider basing a spare aircraft?
A look at Gatwick today aircraft arrive on-time yet depart late.
As I type an EZY from LTN to BFS was off chocks on time then sits at the run-up by for 35mins.
Oh, Sunwing from last night didn't depart until this morning, 11 hour delay. It will be interesting to see anyone offer pax were put up in a hotel, offered food & beverage and kept up to date? I think the plane was night stopped on Cargo so obviously broken and stand needed for usual nightstoppers.

Last edited by pabely; 10th Apr 2023 at 14:34.