PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Urgent, please sign this.
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2023, 20:11
Lima Juliet

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts
The thing is, the Council as a public body and one that is elected by consent needs to be the adult in all of this. To me, they could have dealt with this far better in so many ways Martin the Martian. I know that social media and public opinion has been used against them, but really the Council’s unreasonable behaviour in the first place has brought this upon themselves as I am sure that CAHC wanted to deal with this in an adult and transparent manner. What is needed now is that grown up discussion of - look CAHC there is no chance of you staying, what are your plans and when do you expect to move on. If CAHC cannot offer a reasonable answer to that then they need to give reasonable notice, not just a matter of weeks. Acting like a “bully boy” authority, like they do for other Kernow matters, does them no favours whatsoever and they need to be totally transparent as a public body with their communications with CAHC to win over the very many in the County that believe that CAHC have been badly treated - “they work for you” - ring any bells? Not in Kernow County it doesn’t!