PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Base Training
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2023, 21:59
VariablePitchP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TayBee
If there's one thing that I noticed very early when reading through this forum, it's that there is a wealth of experience from pilots who have been pilots for many many years, and who know far more about the industry than you or I as trainee pilots.
I know nothing of rudestuff's background but from a cursory glance at their profile they have a whole lot more insight than we do. If you're being told by a pilot that base training is worthless, the only reasonable/decent thing to do in order that an answer to your question follows, is to explain why getting base training would be worth it to you.

Your attitude at the moment sounds like a patient walking into a doctor's office to ask "How long will these antibiotics take to cure me if I buy them?", being told "You have a viral infection, they will do nothing for you", and the patient replying "That doesn't pertain to my question and I am buying my antibiotics, please only talk to me IF it answers my question". Don't be that kind of patient, or forum user.
Can we sticky this response?