PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leading Edge LEAP+FI, & TUI UK Pilot Cadet Programmes
Old 29th Mar 2023, 12:39
laurex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trickennuggets
Firstly, congratulations on getting that elusive place on an assessment day! It's definitely an achievement. I was rejected, I'm pretty sure because of my "below average" logical reasoning.

I would interpret a case study in one of a few ways. Firstly, it could be monitoring your ability to extrapolate important information from a document effectively. Then maybe presenting it to show that you understand the information and can effectively communicate it.
Secondly, it could be a different way of saying "group exercise" like many airlines use.
The other thing it could be is a case study of a scenario where role playing may come into action.
It's a new scheme so you'll have to approach things with an open mind, I'd imagine. Plus, I don't actually know anything, obvioulsly, its just how I'd interpret that
Thanks! I am so pleased I got through. Logical reasoning test was horrible, I am usually quite good in it but in this case I was struggling! I was surprised I passed.

Thanks for the response, as you said it might be a classic example of case study or... possibly more tests. I was surprised to find out that there will be a case study during the assessment day, but no mention of aptitude tests. I guess I will be preparing for both!