PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2023, 01:38
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by das Uber Soldat
There is little requiring comprehension there. You've dodged the question now 4 times.......For the 5th time, do you believe operating personnel are required to .......This is a yes/no question. I don't need another waffling paragraph featuring some curated made up scenario in a bid to avoid the question. Just a yes, or a no...... Can you manage even this?
Originally Posted by Lead Balloon
It appears you’re not paying sufficient attention, either, Lookleft .............blinded by prejudice.........cockpit meat puppets. They know who they are – of whatever vintage, retired or otherwise – ..............You presume to speak for all 'professional pilots'.
Originally Posted by das Uber Soldat
certainly was an offence of strict liability, so you can stow the attitude. Yes, a whole 15 or so months ago that was repealed and moved with what appears to be a distinction for 'flight'
Originally Posted by Lead Balloon
It’s a strict liability offence not to declare a MAYDAY......
My god, what rot is being posted here. A guy changed seats and became disruptive and was removed and we have this garbage being thrown back and forth, ad nauseum. No wonder we are the butt of jokes in the international aviation scene, no wonder we have so many rules and regulations governing our lives in this nanny state if this is how people in our society really think things should work. You guys do us proud. You do know people from other countries read this forum, right? They come here for a laugh.

I'd rather read through another covid vaccines thread than this crap. Where's the flying binghi???
The following users liked this post: