PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - West Atlantic Non Type Rated First Officer
Old 28th Mar 2023, 13:45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheEdge
Where to start.
To keep it short, since he arrived in smartlynx, replacing a previous alcohol addicted VP Operation, he started to show signs of a borderline behaviour.
He was talking to the crew dispatch, planning and occ and boldly instructing them not to “let the pilot put you in a corner”…so in effect creating a toxic environment where flight crew and office staff where in a sort of Cold War.
He then instructed crew dispatch, travel and planning to record every phone call and in case of alleged “pilot abuse” to send the registration to the Chief Pilot ….( the same chief pilot had enough of this muppet and resigned). After this event, the new Chief pilot chosen was ( and still is) just another useless yesman.
He did instruct the previous planning director (another incompetent manager, now she is making noise in Xfly in Tallinn) to punish all the pilots that refused to be rostered in Nigeria, to cancel their roster, to assign them an indefinite unpaid leave until they changed their mind.
Following the Lithuanian Aviasolution disease instructions he spoiled and ruined the existing terms and conditions creating the conditions for a miserable life for pilots. Many left.
Few pilots were fired with no reason or explanation only because he didn’t like them.
I could keep going but it’s a boring story. I think you got the idea.
The day he left many parties around bases.
Good luck.
Sounds like an ex Braniff 'expert' I met long time ago. His subsequent waffles failed too. .Beware!