PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Chinook pilot jailed for sexual assault
Old 28th Mar 2023, 10:44
Mr Mac

Received 168 Likes on 103 Posts
TF
The woman is into Martial Arts and Karate was mentioned at interview around 6 years ago but I also now know about Kick-boxing as well, and Judo may also be in her repertoire and she is quite a good Clay Pigeon shot as well.

At the moment is with me here in Doha as all being well in 3 years she will be my replacement. I will ask her what move she used, but it will mean bugger all to me, but more to you.

The office just knows not to mess with her as she is a little direct hence, a long handover phase because I have to change that in her. Sadly for the male staff as I said she bats for the other side, but a good member of staff and I have high hopes for her.

She had an incident with a colleague when working in Saigon when she put a drunk Englishman on his back as he was lecturing them about WW2 and all that, and she turned her back on him, and he grabbed her shoulder to turn her around. Big mistake. I got the report from my staff and client who both said she was provoked.

So just got to stop her hitting people, though apparently I told her to show more restraint after Saigon which is why she gave him fair warning ❗️

Cheers
Mr Mac

Last edited by Mr Mac; 28th Mar 2023 at 15:51.