PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEFO Interview
Thread: DEFO Interview
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2023, 09:31
Gordomac

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Oasis; Thanks. I'll try to get hold of the book because the notion disturbs me to date . Even tried reducing power in m y Beemur to get full load up to the picnic area. Didn't work. Two walked and a few kids were furious.

For those missing the point about thread drift. That is the point.CX i,very sadly, no longer the airline of choice for professional pilots and was exceptionally difficult to get into. The thread drift is, amusingly, demonstrating that it is no big deal anymore.

Also, What is the point in prepping for selection interviews/tests ? If you have read the book about how to pass the interview, practiced likely scenarios in a sim hired jointly by others others (loads did that !), got all the answers to the dreaded "Tech Quiz" and practiced over at least ten of them, you are demonstrating excellent desire but Selection teams prefer unrehearsed candidates. It gives a better picture of likely success.

Having served on Selection Boards, we were all unimpressed with those, clearly practiced or had the answers. During my schooling, it was called cheating.

If you really are what they want and they are really what you want, you will probably get in.