PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2023, 06:30
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by megan
Amazing how you use an acceptable term for the customer and yet a derogatory wording for the CC, there be a problem.
My apologies for the imbalance but I couldn't think of an adjective sufficiently derogatory to describe your stereotypical Jetstar pax and yet not a such a generalisation as to possibly be confused with certain elements of wider society.

As for the crew, most of them can see the humorous side and accept sandwiche-chucker, biscuit-flinger, trolley-dolly, wagon-dragon, etc etc as terms of endearment.

I can honestly say I've never had a problem as a customer with anyone, treat the other with respect and it will be returned in spades.
It sounds like you are a master of Zen or close to it. I salute you.

Treat folk with respect and it gets returned with interest.
It's nice when this works however I'm not sure I'd go so far as to imply this is an unshakeable principle of contemporary social interaction.

......on a QF 767 via Sydney, staff ensured the bully was the very last to board and had to endure the jeering, hooting and clapping of all on board as he made the trek from the front entry door to the very last row at the back.
Classic.