PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 27th Mar 2023, 04:12
Thelamprun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Amelie123
heya,

I’ve just submitted my stage 2 testing, and have been reading a lot about the assessment day. I would really love to practice some stuff but not sure what to do!

as well, does anyone have anymore insight on how the process works? With the teams call do I get tested with someone on call, and what are they testing?? Thanks guys
​​​​​​The Teams call for the interrupt test is basically just to verify that you are the one taking the test. It's pretty similar to the radar sim with the dots and numbers that you would've done in stage 2 just with a couple extra steps involved. As for the assessment centre my understanding is that it involves 3 main sections. A face to face interview, a group activity, and another radar sim test of some sort along the lines of the interrupt test.

The only other thing I can suggest is to get familiar with what an aircraft data block looks like on a radar screen and how to read the altitude and direction correctly. Other than that I found the interrupt test to be the easiest for me even though it was more complicated than the previous stages, it all clicked together and I probably scored the highest out of all my exams on it.