PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2023, 21:07
SixDemonBag

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
He swapped agreeably with another pax.

There was never any reason for the cabin crew to make him swap back. No c of g issues ever.

The whole situation was created by the complete incompetence of the jetstar cabin crew.

re the police thuggery -

The witness in the video said categorically that at no time was Mallou physically or verbally abusive to the police, and yet they used 4 tasers on him. I can’t believe posters on here stating that that is acceptable.

perhaps the cops should have shot him. That would be acceptable to after all………

No, the cabin crew was totally totally wrong and the police were the typical brute mindless thugs that Australia is now shamedly renowned for.
where do you draw the line with who CAN relocate seats and who can’t? How do you keep track that? What about everyone sits in their assigned seat for TAKEOFF. After that, fill your boots.

For starters, you don’t have to be Physically or verbally abusive to be a pest, cause disruption, and ignore commands from crew members.

How do you think things would pan out if every passenger knew there would be no consequences for acting entitled and being uncooperative?

yes, I agree verbal diffusion is the best result. I wasn’t there in this instance. But to infer that the use of force shouldn’t be on the cards is naive.
The following users liked this post: