PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leading Edge LEAP+FI, & TUI UK Pilot Cadet Programmes
Old 24th Mar 2023, 19:07
holding4release

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tmgzo
Just received my invite to assessment day.

Thought I would share my info with you guys so hopefully I can ease some of your minds a bit:

Received my “waiting list” email today at midday and my invite to an assessment day at 15:45.

Completed my digital interview on 20th Dec.

Got two averages and one above average in the reasoning tests (with above average on verbal
reasoning), which I did on 15th Dec.
Congratulations to you and everyone else that got an assessment and best of like with the next stage - would love to hear about.

Alas I have just received my rejection, I knew I had fluffed my digital interview (didn’t realise you could re-record) but it’s good to know I got exactly the same as you on the screening tests. I also thought the generic pointers from TUI were a nice touch given the amount of applicants they will have had (I’m pleased to know I’m in the group that CAN correctly point a camera).

To everyone else that didn’t make it this time, do not be deterred. As SoftwareDev said, there will surely have been an element in of bad luck!