PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2023, 13:09
GarageYears

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bidule
To start with, I am not working for Airbus and have no relationship with them.
If you refer to the original Radiocockpit (rcoco), it has never been known as a reliable source of information, and it was closed much before 2020 (I would say about 2006-2007). The next Radiocockpit (radiocockpit.fr I think) was closed in about 2014.

"Seen on radar by Civil ATC" and what? Was the Civil ATC then aware of the nature of the test flight? Seeing a deep descent and a low altitude recovery - it it was that - on a radar does not mean that it was the "replay" of AF447. It could have been any other test that Airbus needed to carry out.

I appreciate that we are on a Rumours site but some facts may be checked a bit time to time.

By the way, were these flights known by the AF447 families and referred to during the various legal/court sessions?

It's the internet - nothing ever 'goes away': https://web.archive.org/web/20230000...adiocockpit.fr

Simply type in "waybackmachine" in your search and then the URL of the site you want and you will see a series of dates when the site was crawled and can explore the ENTIRE content as snapped on that day.

- GY