PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New recruits beware of Qatar Airways!
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2004, 00:06
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ayomide, you really are a confused little soul aren't you?

Bang, spot on again!I believe both JB and EM are now down the road at Etihad? Good to see at least some people are geting the chance to move. I hope that you will get your chance soon. Of course Ayomide knows all about everything that goes on and going back to one of his earlier posts: "you only have yourself to blaim(sic) if you take a loan out in another country"...well if you are planning to stay in that country and can afford to pay it back why wouldn't you if you have your reasons? I tried to point out to our confused little soul that many people are stung by this through no fault of their own...for instance, they leave QR for whatever reason and are not given the opportunity to remain in Doha, work for someone else and pay it off...although I know a couple of crew who have had to stay and pay it...in fact one ex crew is still there now working hard in another job to pay off his loan...but of course none of this happens as we are constantly told by Ayomide.

Bang, I agree with you and the other Ppruners who feel that he was either asleep during his time there or maybe did not work there at all. He ven sent me a PM saying "no offense" yet continues to take offense at replies to his posts!

He spends more time trying to "guess the identity" of who's online than thinking about what he is in fact writing! Still, it's a laugh at least!