PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 24th Mar 2023, 00:50
abaderrr

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
[QUOTE=TinFoilhat2;11407676]
Originally Posted by Climb150

I call BS on that. I’m an E3 pilot working in the US and I know for a fact there are approximately 450 to 500 Aussies at Atlas if not more as I know at least 5 there myself and they confirmed the numbers for me from their seniority list.

Secondly I doubt HR got back to you over an E3 request as they don’t even get back to people they have hired to tell them when their class dates are. They simply don’t have time to mess around with a stupid request like that.

Stop making up such rubbish like that to win an argument..

National Air Cargo/Airlines in the US says there is over 55% Aussie pilots on the 747 at their company, that’s about 80 to 85 pilots and they only have 6 active 747 in service with 2 new nose front loaders waiting to come online and more E3 hiring on that.

Atlas has over 52 747 aircraft so almost 10 times the pilots on those aircraft. At approximately 50% Aussie pilots on type that easily adds up to 500 E3 visa pilots, you do the math.

Aussie pilots are rightly taking advantage of the E3 visa and the numbers have exploded. Not good for mainline carriers here but will hopefully force better T&C’s be offered to the pilot group here.
Obviously agree as my above posts. Don't get his/her agenda. Very weird