PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2023, 00:02
finestkind

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by AerialPerspective
Despite all the over-hyped bad publicity Qantas gets these days and the deserved criticism in many respects of the 'Feral Abacus' running QF, you never hear of this sort of thing on a Qantas aeroplane. Perhaps because despite all the changes over the last 10-20 years, the CC are still professional and know how to deal with people.
Fair enough. Just because you don't hear of it does not mean it is not happening. Unfortunately, I disagree with your comment on Quantas CC's being professional above what is now the norm. From 1990 to 2000 I noticed a very obvious decline in CC's manners and attitude and up until today has not changed. Don't get me wrong I have come across some fantastic people and understand that dealing with the ice cream licking public is no picnic (very memorable one on a Dash 8 with 28 odd passengers. Greeted everyone, children included, by name and continued to do so while checking and serving, with extraordinary proficiency, professionalism and engagement. My children being, quite young, were astounded that this person knew them)
The following users liked this post: