PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2023, 23:23
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by framer
And do you believe that story to be accurate? If so you aren’t using your brain to overcome your emotions, you’re just identifying a story that fits with your idea that things are no good now days, and rolling with it. Apply some critical thinking to that story. It’s complete rubbish.

No they don’t. Why do you think that’s the case? I’ve operated about 4000 sectors out of major Australian ports in the last 15 years and have had Police to the aircraft twice. Both well deserved, one booze and ego, the other mental health.

If it could have been handled better my guess is that the improvements are to be made after the AFP entered the scene. That said, I don’t want to judge them without knowing the full story.
No. I’ve actually witnessed it several times and had to put the brakes on re calling the police. If you’re sitting on the flight deck or CC you don’t see everything that goes on in the gate or at check in. There is a more eager tendency to call than there was in the past. My judgement is that the training and the leadership has declined. My brain functions fine thanks and I don’t need a lecture about things I’ve witnessed with my own eyes.
The following users liked this post: