PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2023, 14:05
AerialPerspective

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Chronic Snoozer
Good lesson for all passengers. If you want to get to your destination with minimum fuss, do as instructed. You don't have to like the instructions but you must follow them.

Looks like this chap failed to get his family booked in seating together. Not sure how that is Jetstar's fault. He says on the video "Go and get the police, I will move when they come". So, how is this Jetstar's fault again and in which way is this pathetic or disgusting? I feel for the cabin crew who are simply following the instructions of their company and the regulator but also for the AFP having to deal with yet another individual putting themselves ahead of the collective.
I'm sorry, but unless they turned up late or checked in separately, you can't say it's not Jetstar's fault. The check in agent has eyes and the ability to read and would have seen they were split seated. Maybe he/she did, maybe the pax didn't care at that stage or maybe they just handed them the BP and let them go blissfully unaware. I don't know a check in agent of any experience who wouldn't have looked at the seats and at least tried to do something, if they were the 207, 8 and 9th to check in out of 209 then it's not JQ's fault but if they checked in halfway, I know it's a low cost carrier but there's no cost in moving a few seats around and re-printing the BP.
The following 2 users liked this post by AerialPerspective: