PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2023, 13:35
AerialPerspective

Received 59 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by arkmark
I am DISGUSTED to see jetstar using the AFP to taser a man in Perth who just wanted to be seated with his infant and wife.
NO EXCUSES, Jetstar should have accommodated this man.
I don't care if they are worried about weight and balance, there is NO EXCUSE for separating a father from a new born.
All the dumb arse crew had to do to make it work was a seat swap with another passenger, or be fair and reasonable and re-calculate the W&B.
BUT NO ...... Jetstar megalomaniac crew in their complete lack of experience and professionalism and humanity, decided to call in the dogs and destroy this family with tasers.
PATHETIC JETSTAR. NO EXCUSES.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/bo...d-ae054bcf5767
It's not just Jetstar sadly. I remember a story about VA not so long ago where it certainly appeared from the reporting that a passenger asked a question and the gate staff called the police. I don't know what sort of a society we are headed toward but I know in my day, the role of front-facing customer service staff was to discuss matters with customers and not call the police as soon as someone disagrees with them. They euphemistically call it 'calling security' when they're in fact, calling the police.

If you were in your front yard and your neighbour said they really didn't like the sort of lawn you'd put down, would you tell them it's your choice or would you call the police because they 'might' get aggressive. Seriously, this is a joke these days, the slightest look of disagreement and in come the goons. It comes from people being employed and put in positions who have absolutely zero ability to deal with people.