PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 737 Max Recertification Testing - Finally.
Old 21st Mar 2023, 23:18
WillowRun 6-3

Location: Within AM radio broadcast range of downtown Chicago
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't say mentally incapacitated. I said they experienced pain of awareness of imminent, untimely death. And all the more so, based on the dedication and commitment to safe flight operations which they assuredly held as they attained their positions.
As to the airframe, I quoted an aviator who had posted that information (on an unrelated thread) and in fact has posted on this one. Of course, "flyable" - if they knew what had gone wrong with the airplane. That should be obvious.

If you want to believe that the difficulties of corruption or heaven knows what else claimed to be wrong in Ethiopia means that those two pilots did not experience pain of imminent, untimely death - feel free. And also obviously, the point was, and is, that awareness of imminent, untimely death does cause pain, perhaps not like a root canal, but not unknown in the law.

And not least, lead counsel is quite accomplished in lawyering stuff. I'm not sure that your knowledge of same is any better than my own essentially non-existent knowledge of Mechanical Engineering.