PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2023, 13:21
Gearupandorrf

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Judging from your sensationalist, emotive language and your strategic use of Caps, I have little doubt that you’re a journo looking for some sort of response from an “aviation professional” that you can publish.

”Call in the dogs and destroy the family with tasers”. There’s a job waiting for you as a Republican White House press Secretary.

And FYI, Jetstar (nor any other Airline), have to accomodate ANYONE (see what I did there?).
The Crew acted completely within the powers given to them under the Regulations.

Back to Ambulance chasing for you.

Originally Posted by arkmark
I am DISGUSTED to see jetstar using the AFP to taser a man in Perth who just wanted to be seated with his infant and wife.
NO EXCUSES, Jetstar should have accommodated this man.
I don't care if they are worried about weight and balance, there is NO EXCUSE for separating a father from a new born.
All the dumb arse crew had to do to make it work was a seat swap with another passenger, or be fair and reasonable and re-calculate the W&B.
BUT NO ...... Jetstar megalomaniac crew in their complete lack of experience and professionalism and humanity, decided to call in the dogs and destroy this family with tasers.
PATHETIC JETSTAR. NO EXCUSES.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/bo...d-ae054bcf5767
The following 3 users liked this post by Gearupandorrf: