PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEFO Interview
Thread: DEFO Interview
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2023, 13:13
magenta magnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Total savings is: $480 USD per month

Family of 4 surely has to have the wife working, in any country she would be working to supplement the husbands income.
On the low ball scale lets say she brings in $2,000pm.

1) With wife working a low income job, family now saving $2,480pm (that's excellent and well above most people)

2) Single chap would also save more than +$2,500pm (again excellent and well above most)

Of course we all want more money and would love to jump ship because we see other peoples Instagram posts on how wonderful their life is, but it's really never greener on the other side, it's all a lie. And with regards to Emiratres, my gosh I would rather pull my toe nails out than live in a hot dusty desert with an axe over your head if you make a mistake (HK is no where near as bad as the Arabian peninsular is) HK is seriously fun, yes times change and it was always better in the old n days. The 80's and 90's were great, it's different now but still amazing and fun.

PS: Don't ever get involved with company politics, all companies are run by cesspool management, EK is no different.