PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford Flight Centre, UK
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2004, 22:22
clearfortheoption

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foz2,

I did CPL,ME,IR at SFC and I have been very happy with my training,I didn't do my groundschool with London met and I did my PPL and Hour building somewhere else, Therefore my experience with SFC is limited to the flying side of the training (CPL,ME,IR only).

I had very professional instructors since day one and the ladyes at the desk have always been very helpful.

I was given a quote since day one and if you don't pay upfront the have a pricelist according to which you can pay as you go(like I did).

I only know of a few guys who recently got jobs/interviews some of them will have to pay for a TR,this is a delicate issue and I don't want to start a debate here regading this.

Figair....

I understand that you didn't have a very good experience with SFC maybe they could have done better to support your case (which maybe you should describe).

All the problems that you mention regarding friendlyness etc.. are
only linked to your personal experience and I respect but not share.
Come on not everyone who goes to Stap is loaded! I am one of those,like you,that had to work hard to save every penny before I could afford flight training!
The fact that there are very young pilots who have very rich parents has nothing to do with SFC ,this guys are however very often found in different FTOs not many at SFC.

Essex Boy....

Well, grammar aside ?
For a person whose english is not the first language is never too easy to express ideas and feelings....however I thought That figair made his point clear anyway.

Take care

CFTO