PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 19th Mar 2023, 11:47
Tysonus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ImGonnaMakeIt
I thought I was confident in numerical and checking, but the way they time it is different, and with a crappy mouse + crappy computer, you kinda lost like 1~2 secs every question, about 30% of alloweable time so there's that. Otherwise I find Spatial and Inductive Reasoning to be very fun! Verbal Reasoning is also definitely my weakest spot
I did my online tests today, because they need to be completed by the 22nd. I'm unfortunately sick at the moment meaning I probably didn't do my best, but i won't get any other time so did it anyway.

I felt reasonably confident after the practise questions for numerical, and I'm reasonably good with numbers. I unfortunately had a few questions in round 4/5 where I took too long to get an answer, and at least 1 where I rushed to get an answer in at the last second and mistyped it. I also had one question with the verbal reasoning where I didn't realise the text had changed, and answered based off of the previous text... I'm hoping that this won't cause me to fail, as I feel pretty good about it otherwise.

I struggled a little bit with the spacial reasoning and I felt like I was a little bit slow, finishing with about 12 seconds to spare. I did enjoy the inductive reasoning, and felt that most of the patterns were very easy to see.