PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 13th Mar 2023, 04:33
Askari1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shrike200
I don't want to be negative, just a reality check: They can absolutely make you go through all of that, and then say no. That's not to say they won't still say yes, hopefully that is the case. But I personally know several people who applied, had a few hoops to jump through, and were ultimately rejected after some time. My impression of FZ hiring process is that your 'file' passes from desk to desk and must get approval from everywhere before it passes upwards at the end, where you can still ultimately be rejected for any reason. tl:dr - it isn't a yes until it's a yes. The amount of time taken is irrelevant. Dis maar hoe dinge gaan daar bo. My sincerest good luck and hopes for your success.
​​​​​​​Ja nee, ek kom agter dis n ander menataliteit! I will keep positive on this front and hope for the best but I am under no illusions that it is only really a yes once you arrive at the office on your start date, aviation promises right🤷‍♂️​​​​​​​