PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would you be tempted to go out with a pilot?
Old 14th Jan 2004, 10:16
My names Turkish
Before "Ze Germans" get here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gayflyboy :

I have seen your username around recently and some of the pictures in the Rotorheads thread. I am compelled to ask a question similar to the one another poster asked, albeit a little more pointedly regarding your username.

I like to think of myself as quite open minded and liberal, and would feel strongly that no one should be made to feel ashamed about their sexuality or have to hide it. I have seen what people have had to go through coming out, and in fact when I was in Secondary School I saw what one lad had to go through and the turmoil he was in, and for me it was a good lesson in tolerance and understanding. I certainly always try to treat people of any sexuality or race as equals, and judge them by personality.

Equally, My username doesnt start with Hetro-ZZZZ etc. Or when I meet people I would shake their hand and say, "Hi, my names X and I am Gay". Its hard to ask that question without sounding like an Arsehole, but its purely out of curiosity. Hope thats not putting you on the Spot, and sorry if it comes across as rude or inconsiderate!

Edit:http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...hreadid=114685 Just found this one when I was browsing around. A little bit sad, but clearly not the only one to wonder the same. Well at least I asked politely, or tried to

Last edited by My names Turkish; 14th Jan 2004 at 10:41.