PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New recruits beware of Qatar Airways!
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2004, 05:32
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Ayomide, I am in the majority here about your posts and since I know who GC is, I feel I am in a fairly good position to offer comment.

I myself have just been up the sharp end on a quick business trip to the UK/Europe and it was very nice indeed, but it was paid for by the company. And it wasn't ID90 either. Otherwise I could not afford it because my priorities are in the right order...my family come before anything and an economy seat is just fine. It is an added bonus and a perk of the job to sit a slightly more comfortable seat. Having use of the Servisair lounge at LGW was a pleasant start to to the journey too...

Maybe when you debate things without your handbag and stop throwing your dummy out the pram, you might find that you will have slightly more interesting discussions on here and certainly less childish.

Accept criticism and accept comments...after all that's all they are. If you look back over your posts you will understand why people are kind of sceptical with what you say.