PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NTSB to probe Fedex/Southwest close encounter at Austin
Old 6th Mar 2023, 12:59
punkalouver

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ATC Watcher
Dear Punkalouver
1) There is no need to go after individuals here who have a diverging view from your own .
2) if you want to put words in my mouth at least do it correctly , What you insinuate is not only incorrect but somewhat insulting . I do promote equity in recruitment , not quotas or measures that would decrease safety ! . An diversity is not a dirty word.
Now if you do not like to read my posts, there is a small tab called " ignore" on the user panel .
Whish you all the best
ATCW
Originally Posted by Lake1952
I think you would agree with my position.... strive for equal opportunity, not equal outcomes.

Guaranteed, the usual crowd who would normally never give an inch on safety will give a mile for overriding political beliefs. Then predictably deny if there are tragic consequences.

New executive order will expand race preferences throughout the federal government (msn.com)

To quote from the article: "Unfortunately, a new executive order encourages federal agencies to focus on racial group identity rather than the character and qualifications of employees and contractors."