PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest way to convert ICAO to EASA in Europe
Old 6th Mar 2023, 09:18
faaalltheway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hawkers
Better avoid them there i know many cases with bad experience ,also i'v been living there for years so experience tell's No no 😬 , but i can recommend you very good option where my friends have done the same thing as you,no waiting, no problems, fair prices, in few words,all of them are very satisfied ,people have done the conversion and ATPL Theory ,pass rate is high. Very good option from them is that you can do Theory 100% online from anywhere and exam centres can be on many places... Currently in Hungary fees are very afordable (cca 180€ for all 13 exams ) . Check them on **** , it does not cost you nothing but you can do great job !
Best of luck and happy landings ! 🙂
I run a group on telegram where pilots exchange info and tips on icao to easa conversion and people obviously have chosen different schools. Although I expect that bad experiences may occur in most of them, we haven't received bad feedback overall from superior. Not that I would bet on them or any other school, but though it would do a better service by mentioning it.
The group website is icao 2 easa com and you can ask its members on the companion telegram group there what they went for and their feedback.

Hope this helps.