PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About Global Aviation solutions
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2004, 03:21
CH4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CH 4 still alive??? Any answers yet...
Yes trainer, I'm still very much alive. Forgive me for having taken a vacation over the Xmas/New Year period rather than staying at home to answer your questions. I'll check with you next time before I absent myself

By means of an update; there are currently in excess of 29 pilots, either in various stages of training or about to emabark upon their training through the Global/Bond scheme, ALL of whom have a firm job offer on satisfactory completion of their training.

Can I prove it? Yes. Do I choose to prove it? No. That is my perogative, not yours.

I haven't seen a shred of hard evidence of a proper airline involved with GAS and I still haven't seen or heard of a SINGLE PERSON who's been through the scheme and got a paltry hour in a 737 out of it, let alone an airline job
Luke, I don't owe you anything at all, least of all the proof you are demanding.

I will not publish the identities of those that have been sucessful, nor will I publish their pictures on any website. If some of them wish to come here and give a testimonial, then that is up to them. I rather think that they have much more to occupy their precious time with than to lurk here and read some of the drivel posted here.

If you care to go and read the earlier posts you will see that many of these questions have been covered before and the reasons given. I do not intend to repeat myself again.

You can believe or disbelieve, that is your choice; it still does not alter the facts. Whilst some of you wanabees have been occupying yourselves here ridiculing something you know nothing about, at least eleven of your colleagues have had the insight to find out about it and make the commitment. They will be the ones who used their time more profitably and will be shortly sitting in the right hand seat of a nice new shiny jet, building up their hours and putting money in the bank. Think about it. Shame that we have currently filled all of the positions that were open to the wanabees, for the time being.

The saddest part of all of this was that if you had taken the time to contact us directly, as was offered before, most of your questions would have been answered. The fact that it is probably too late for those that now have a change of heart is your problem, not ours.

My final comment is to dear Luke
That is hardly a 'corporate result' and even if it was, it's a bit late for anyone to turn round and say this is a scurrilous 'hearsay chat' site given the shameless publicity and free plugging that CH4 has been inflicting upon us for months
I reckon the corporate result has been very good. As for being too late; I guess that means you not us. Besides, all advertising here has been paid for; it's not free!

Number doesn't even rate a response. He needs a serious reality check.

The above is intended for the few, vocal individuals, who will know who they are (number may not realise). To all the rest of you wanabees, that read and digest what you see here; don't be disheartened. Prospects have not been so good for a long time.

CH4