PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-3
Thread: Wizzair-3
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2023, 07:56
Pain in the R's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pabely
Not defending their behaviour but wasn't that Nov/Dec news, I'm sure I read it was said they had settled 91% of all known claims now but their was also a bottleneck in the UK courts system of advising all parties of their decisions which did not help anyone.
I think the CAA review these things quarterly so an updated situation should be published soon.
I have listened to a damming report on the BBC You and Yours radio 4 programme. The segment was in relation to what is happening at Wizz regarding compensation claims that they are still not paying and the fact that Wizzair has more complaints against them per million passengers than any other airline. The programme interviewed people who took trips last year and are owned £1000’s due to cancelled and delayed flights. They claimed that no help is being provided by call centres who don’t deal with compensation claims and emails are going unanswered.

According to the report, Wizz have failed to meet the latest CAA deadlines and that the airline is still loss making. The airline also refused to be interviewed.