PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow-3
Thread: Heathrow-3
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2023, 21:40
Cazza_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NWSRG
A query folks...used to be that the little red buses offered a free hop-on hop-off between the terminals and hotels. Is that still on offer? T5 to Renaissance, then hotel to T3 the next day...I see you can book at Hotel Hoppa, but can't find the red bus option. I think it used to actually pull into the Renaissance car park.
Never been aware of any little red buses??? However TFL services on single and double decker buses (world famous red livery) used to be free around the "Heathrow Zone". They no longer are, and are the standard TFL £1.65 fare per journey. You can pay only by either an Oyster or Contacless bank card (apple/android pay also accepted) or by displaying a pre-paid London Travel Card to the driver.

They can often be quicker than using the Hoppa buses to most Heathrow area hotels and ofcourse much cheaper. Check out the https://tfl.gov.uk/ journey planner or use google directions. I believe the 423 is an option from T5 bus station to the Renaissance on Bath Road. Then either the 105 or 111 to Heathrow Central Terminal bus station (For T3).