PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Dubai Second Officer Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2023, 13:10
souabnim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mohammedd777
Hey guys, I have a question and I hope I get an answer ASAP, I have done my EASA frozen ATPL ( Integrated ATPL ) in Spain and I want to join the Flydubai's program. According to the requirement ( I should have a UAE frozen ATPL theory ). I want to know Should I do the exams ONLY? or Should I have to do 250hrs of Ground school and the exams together?
( this question is for anyone who did the program or to anyone who's going to do it and he/she is in the same situation ? )

I have tried to ask CAE about this and they are not sure exactly how it goes in Flydubai

Thank you guys!!

Salam Mohammed,

According to those that did the assessment with myself and are now flying with Flydubai, as I stayed in touch with them. They had to do the GCAA ATPL with Fujeirah Aviation Academy, reduced groundschool hours of 220 distance learning and 30 in a classroom, total 250hours. Cost is 18,000Dhs. Also they were in similar shoes as you and they had already done their EASA ATPL. This requirement was done by them after successfully completing the Type Rating.

Hope that helps.