PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NPAS News 2023
Thread: NPAS News 2023
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2023, 17:08
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
NPAS News 2023

Looks like the fixed wing persons from Leeds have had a busy afternoon (pics attached)
Since being informed about POLW being out and about, (I seem to be the family reporting centre), I've cooked and had a roast chicken dinner, loaded the dishwasher, cup of tea and walked it all off. Glad not to have increased on my Chipmunk hours and gone the fixed wing route, my bladder caption was always set at 2hrs max, so 4+ would be quite a challenge 🤣 What surprises me most though is what is going on to have such commitment to an area for such a long time... on a Sunday? Times have changed!

On another note, has anyone else read Dave Howell's book 'Speak Up, Listen Down'? https://tinyurl.com/2k9ec5wm
A very good read and a wonderful insight into one of the many amazing paths taken by one of the many good people in the organisation that I had the fortune and pleasure to work with. Not giving any spoilers, but anyone that ever had a ticket on the naughty bus to Wakefield will relate to the choice of title and certain chapters.