PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Old, defunct and long ago airline names
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2023, 07:43
Mr Mac

Received 174 Likes on 108 Posts
Mooncrest
Gill Airway’s was indeed the airline I could not re call,and it would be winter 1996 when I flew with them.

Etops
You got me up early rummaging around in the garage and disturbing a sleeping Field Mouse ! However we are in luck it appears to be Wednesday 20th June 1984 if that helps. I only flew with you that once as at that time I was not even the bag carrier assistant in my career. A gentleman responsible for my training called Alan Hepworth was a more regular flyer with you. A tall gent with beard and liking for Rock music, now sadly no longer with us. He was responsible for me being on the trip as we got on well, and he thought I would be a good fit on the team. The project was the Volvo design office in Marlowe. I did get on well with the team there and hence the Gulfstream ride which was later that summer.

I came back on the Friday with SAS via Copenhagen on a DC 9. I remember that flight more as I ended up going out with one of the CC for 6 months !! Kristina I wonder if you married the FO you dropped me for 🥲

Cheers
Mr Mac