PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NTSB to probe Fedex/Southwest close encounter at Austin
Old 25th Feb 2023, 06:30
hans brinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by punkalouver
Totally right here.

You fit the classic example of someone who refuses to accept reality and no matter how many times reality hits you on the face, you desperately search for some excuse to justify your opinion which never changes. Seeing as i will just be written off as a bigot(to satisfy the excuse=searching, I will give you a female airline pilots thoughts on why there are so few female airline pilots(hint: it is because a much less percentage of women want it as a career or even a hobby, because women think differently than men in general).

Bottom line, we are just being outright lied to by the politicians, activists, media, etc, etc., again.

Meanwhile, although we have Women in Aviation as a well-known advocacy group. I don't see a Women in Construction advocacy group. There are some good paying construction jobs. Where is the outcry. It must be discrimination as the only reason why, instead of the fact that very few women want to do that job. Because they think differently.
So just because women think differently they shouldn't be pilots? There is virtually nobody calling for 50% female pilots. There was absolutely decades long, 100% male pilots. A little bit of extra opportunity to make up for all those years is not that bad.