PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2023, 11:53
Tartiflette Fan

Received 289 Likes on 162 Posts
Originally Posted by FUMR
If that is true then it will only be a matter of time before Ukraine is defeated. And that will be because support from the west was too little (way too little) and too late! By the end of this year Ukraine and Belarus will be Russian. The west had better start massive spending on their own defense before they're too late on that count too. I believe that we failed Ukraine and we in time will pay the price! No, I'm not a military person (nor a troll), but simply stating how I see it. It frightens me!
Well, since you've stated no military knowledge, and you can have no insight into the forces available on either side, how do you reach this decision which is at odds with the current development of the war, and totally ignores the absolutely overwhelming superiority of the forces supporting Ukraine ? The point you make in many of your posts of slow and inadequate arms-delivery, I half-agree with, but this is such an uncertain and novel experience for Western politicians, that I can't tale it amiss that they have been making slow moves, awaiting results, before taking the next step.