PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Westpac Helicopters NSW ordered to reinstate terminated Pilot
Old 20th Feb 2023, 08:37
OvertHawk

Received 120 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by admikar
I'm curious why asking for reinstatement?
I understand if she asks for damages, but she is already working as an EMS pilot, why going back to place where they don't want you?
Unless conditions are wastly different between former and current workplace, I'd rather stay somewhere where I don't have to constantly look over my shoulder.
Clearly the fact that she lives close is probably a factor. But also... Maybe she just wanted them to right the wrong and acknowledge that she had been unfairly treated rather than pocketing some cash and pretending that made it ok!?

Maybe by being reinstated and going on to operate effectively in the job she will demonstrate that the claims were bogus whereas if she'd accepted money there would be those out there who would claim that she had only been in it for the money and that she had been legitimately dismissed!

I wish her all the best and I'm stepping away from this thread now - Like SAS i think it's time it was closed and i think that there are a number of people, who should know better, who should hang their heads in shame at the comments that they have made on this thread.
The following users liked this post: