PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WizzAir Abu Dhabi.
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2023, 11:53
Potatos_69

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WAF
I see you are sharing your point view as seems you are way more experienced than most of us and I really do appreciate it but it’s still an opinion. You may share your opinion but in the same time lets stick to the subject which we should share more realistic information and experience about the recruitment process and what next is instead of sharing only negative feedback from pilots never had real experience with Wizz Air (am not saying that disrespecting trust me I do respect all and each one of you) but I find this topic is NOT useful as everyone is trying to put his opinion only without sharing any info about the process.

i have spoken to some friends (FO) in Flydubai and Qatar, yes they are happy with the money but NOT happy at all with the command upgrade process.

I am SFO NTR and did my assessment in Abu Dhabi in June 2022 and accepted my offer in Nov 2022 to start in March this year.

I have a few candidates that were with me on the day of the assessment and never made it then they came here and Latest Pot Job website and wrote all negative things they know about the company.

i have spoken to 3 Wizz Air pilots and they do not complain about it in fact they feel that they are valued and on the way to get their command quicker compared to other airlines that keep you in a position for min 6-10 years and heard in Qatar a guy got promoted to a Captain position after 14 years. Trust me Far East companies take Captains with 3500 hours (500 hrs command) and pay USD25,000 a month.

With all respect please lets stick to the topic.
Wizzair group doesn’t and will never value you… You’re nothing more than an expense they don’t want to pay but don’t have any choice.

A quick command at wizz is just the company trying to trap you in the low cost life with them as long as they can as they are desperately short of pilots (specifically captains) at the moment.