PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Ghost of RAF Laarbruch
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2023, 04:43
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 118 Likes on 85 Posts
Originally Posted by KOFY_Fitz
Apologies for digging up such an old thread and, on the off chance you are still a member of the forum, but I'm looking into ghosts and paranormal activity at RAF airfields and in particular those that I have visited. I wondered if you might have the time to provide a little more detail on the comment you made above!

Many thanks,

Fitz

NB - I did try and PM you but your inbox is full so I suspect you no longer frequent the forum.
To be fair, you're a bit spoilt for choice when it comes to the paranormal and RAF Stations....and it may help if you could list those you've visited.

For your info Lindholme had well documented sightings, Middleton St George (Teeside Airport) also noted for the same. Valley had Hangar 13, encountered that one, once, where unexplained events happened....also Dishforth and the former Clevelands GC hangar workshops / CFI's office area...encountered that once as well...now that was actually "disturbing " to put it mildly.

The Bruggen contractor was also well known although he does seem to have no fixed abode as they say....also rumoured to have been on 17's site.

As for wild boar....diligently guarding somewhere near 20 one day when we heard a rustling / crunching sound...looked around and there was Mum taking the family for a walk about....and getting nearer to us. At which point we decided to make a strategic retreat....the relatives were nice to eat, bit rich, but the live ones tended not to be so amiable.