PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-6
Thread: Jet2-6
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2023, 11:59
LBAflyer22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yeehaw22
What do you expect them to do? Start posting sensitive company info and potentially put themselves in trouble just to prove to you they are who they say they are?

What are your credentials exactly? What basis are you posting your information on? I haven't seen any of your posts backed up with evidence, You're acting like some sort of thread admin, check out what the R stands for in Pprune FFS.
No I wouldn't but as you say there is a R in the PPRune - Rumour. If you've got the information maybe there is a polite way of putting that a member is wrong.

I've not exactly posted anything in defence nor been blunt with other members who are discussing - as you say discussing rumours. Meanwhile Mr blunt shuts it down without any clarity. Personally found it very rude considering, as you say, its a "RUMOUR" network.

I don't post information about the company which has not already been discussed previously or is sensitive. I discuss the rumours and/or give my opinion. Therefore I don't need credentials or to have a source to my information.