PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-6
Thread: Jet2-6
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2023, 11:04
LBAflyer22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Tudor
Ah, so someone can post comments with no validation, no source and no justification to back them up, but when they are challenged these points are suddenly required. Much like the “Cape Verde for Summer 23” claims.

1. I work there.
2. My job means I know
3. I deal with it every day

If that is not sufficient then tough.
Said poster later explains internal memo from Crew. Meanwhile Mr.Blunt over cannot back it up unless challenged.

You work where Manchester airport for Jet2? Your aware that things do change behind the scenes at pace and whilst you've been told one thing by the end of the week it could quite well be another.

I don't think Cape Verde claims were daft and actually have legs given the A321NEO's are coming and they have upwards of 140 aircraft on order coupled with nearly 40 new 737-800NG's. Yes for Summer 23 they are stupid, they wouldn't sell. But to put on Sale for the coming winter - it could quite well work. Newark may be back next Winter too ... who knows. Stranger things have happened.

You never know what the company are up to unless you're the MD or a director or sit within the planning team.