PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lanmei MPL cadet pilot program
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2023, 03:08
cryptoknight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NOVAA
It's been two years as Lanmei started MPL program. NONE(!) of the cadets finished core flying single engine part. There is one aircraft to do basic training- and two instructors. Lanmei has a hard time to operate from Phnom Penh airport.
Don't know where those 8 cadets that waiting to be released to airline There is about 20 cadet that been stuck with no training ...
Simulator arrived in January and not operational yet...
1500 hours in 2 years with 20 + MPL FOs in line and 3 not 4 aircrafts?!?!? Do the math : at current rate it's will take you 7 to 10 years to achieve 1500 hr ! Also remember they will trying to get more and more cadets into a program to keep program surviving and going - which mean your 1500 hours will take even longer!
Most likely they dump you for any reason write after your IOE - maybe 100-200 hours - and you will ending up with useless MPL licence that you can't use anywhere... No licence - no money - no job...
Thank you for more insights bro, I saw that you have also been looking for a place to train. May I know if you found any good place so far (non-scammer place lmao )? I'm looking for good cadet program but haven't found any. The cheapest place I can find is in Canada but again it's only a flight school without jobs guaranteed

Thank you