PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening in CHC?
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2023, 04:36
Mitchaa

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by nowherespecial
CEO shouts at bad PA and apologizes a few hours later. Gets public reprimand from his board. Why is that what we are talking about?
He seems to me an oil and gas guy through and through. He used to manage rigs, argue with oil companies, has been a user of the product he's about to sell, then ran a NASDAQ listed business with 3000 employees, has a personality and speaks excellent english. I'm not sure I see the problem here.
Not saying there is a problem, merely pointing out he has history of a hot head and a bad temper. Talk of verbal abuse to staff and bullying of a female colleague doesn’t bode well for some (especially any female contingent)

How do you know it was a bad PA from that article? Regardless, every member of staff should be treated with respect, it looks like a law firm were involved there.

Certainly relevant to a thread with the title “What’s happening in CHC” wouldn’t you say? Public information in the public domain, was third or 4th article in a Google search of his name.

What makes you champion someone from the O&G sector over someone from say an aviation background? It’s effectively those high up in the O&G sector that have brought O&G aviation to its knees over the last decade or so? Agree, Disagree?

I suppose, let’s see what happens, it may turn out to be a great appointment, it may not. We will revisit this in a few years.

Last edited by Mitchaa; 9th Feb 2023 at 04:51.