PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NH-90 problems
Thread: NH-90 problems
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2023, 03:18
Blackhawk9

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by SASless
Sadly, far too. many folks try their absolute best to take the fun and humor out of helicopter flying.....as they seem to be the ones that seem to think far more of themselves than they should.

Somehow I find myself smiling as I think of Ned in an airborne helicopter and NOT being able to shoot any photos....that is a very unusual and uncomfortable experience for him I am t thinking.

He does truly outstanding work that takes him all over this Blue and Green Orb we inhabit.
Yes Mil loadmasters get a bit anal now with rules, and it doesn't matter who you are or your background, common sense ain't so common. Couple of years ago C Sqn 5 Avn the Chinook Sqn was taking a group of ex12 Sqn RAAF (ex chinook sqn) reunion members for a ride , the ex RAAFies after take off all gut up and started moving around the back of Chinook when Army loadmaster told them to sit down and strap in they told him to go far away! , Loady complained to Pilot who said leave them alone they have more Chinook time than all them combined.