PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez Feedback?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2023, 16:21
Alex Whittingham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Universally recommended, never hear a bad thing about them. Certainly (for my money) the best bet for a top end integrated course with that 'expat instructor' rather British feel. There are other integrated courses in Spain that are considerably cheaper such as flyby (€72000 all inclusive including accommodation versus €120000 at Jerez), but i don't think any others can do dual licences. Mind you, that's not far off half the price.

Edited after noticing you asked about modular training for the CPL / ME / IR, I'm sure they will be just as good. Only one note of caution, integrated schools often start advertising modular courses when times are hard; but when the the market picks up and the ATO prioritises their integrated students (because that's where the big money is) the modular students rapidly become second class customers flying as little as a couple of times a month. It has happened so many times. To be fair I have never seen this at Jerez, but someone may know. I'd also consider Stapleford and Flying Time for the dual licence.

Last edited by Alex Whittingham; 2nd Feb 2023 at 16:34. Reason: not reading the OP properly